Sales are the lifeblood of any business and sales force automation systems provide management automation and reporting to systemically improve sales performance to achieve corporate growth objectives.
Sales automation technologies have increased exponentially in recent years and businesses are adopting these open source sales force automation software at a rapid pace to enhance productivity, fast-track the sales cycle and improve revenue. As the name implies, sales force automation (SFA) is basically the process of capitalizing on the efficiency of the repeatable processes a salesperson performs and doing so by leveraging the use of certain software.
SalesForce Automation is the technique of using software to automate the business tasks associated with sales, including order processing, contact management, information sharing, inventory management, order tracking, customer management, sales forecast analysis, and employee performance evaluation.
The SFA market has a cloud-based management solution and includes mobile platforms, partly driven by the increasing reliance by salespeople on mobile devices that need to access data on the go. Today, there are various free and open-source Sales Force Automation Software of which businesses can benefit from:
EspoCRM open-source sales force automation enterprise tool is a boon for huge and small businesses alike. This dynamic software can completely automate the sales cycle of a firm and aid in enhancing lead generations, contact management, and relationship building. The software has some delightful communication utilities.
The web application allows one to see, enter and evaluate all their company relationships regardless of the type. It is used extensively in a variety of sectors such as wholesale, e-commerce, banking, manufacturing, education, real estate, healthcare, and insurance. The software supports a host of languages and is available absolutely free of the cost being distributed under GPLv3, making it a must-try for budding enterprises!
- End-to-end sales cycle management
- Easily customizable to make sure it fits all your needs
- Responsive design and utilizes the latest web technologies
- Cloud and On-Premise version available
- Multi-language Interface
- 24/5 customer and technical support by phone, chat, or email
- Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships
- Can be integrated with the business website, accounting software, help desk, telephony, etc.
- No user limitation in the on-premise version
- Open architecture for third-party integration via API
SuiteCRM widely popular open-source Sales Force Automation Software is recognized as one of the best software available in the market today. It is ideal for small businesses that need economical tools to manage their daily operations.
The contact management system in this sales automation interface is useful for employees who must communicate with former, current and potential customers. Sales can be automated at a large pace through this software, which further leads to revenue generation and increases in final profits. SuiteCRM is laden with various types of communication systems that are designed to convert sales online.
SuiteCRM is completely open-source and is absolutely freely available to a global community of users and software developers. SuiteCRM is enterprise-ready and is displacing traditional vendors in large accounts.
- Sales Automation and lead generation
- Open Source and always free to download
- Workflow module can streamline and automate repetitive tasks
- Easy to set up and use website
- Fully Customizable
- World-class support from SuiteCRM experts or free support in the Community Forums
- Blazing fast state-of-the-art hosting provisioned in seconds
- Training to provide key product knowledge and best practices
- ISO 9001 accredited
Looking for SFA Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best SFA Software solutions.
OroCRM is an open-source sale automation system that has higher flexibility, integration, data aggregation, and data analysis capabilities on a customer-by-customer level. It’s aimed to work for any size company, in any industry, and across any platform.
OroCRM is built-in with market automation tools for both sales and marketing. OroCRM considers every engagement as valuable and captures and links important information from all communications and sales channels into a single 360° view of each client.
Since this is an open-source application, developers from around the world have complete and unfettered access to the source code free of cost.
- Cross-channel sales data capture from all points of interaction
- Complete B2B CRM for client relationship management
- Integration with third-party platforms
- Segmentation of client data for targeted marketing campaigns
- Tracks eCommerce sales statistics like conversions, cart size, and response rates
- Create custom tasks, events, and workflows without limitation
- Fully customizable to the exact needs of the business
CiviCRM is an innovative web-based, open-source Sales Force Automation software which endeavors to meet the business requirements of non-profit and other civic-sector organizations.
The software delivers powerful enterprise tools for companies in the United States and other nations where English is utilized for business purposes. It is a lifesaver and largely simplifies sales optimization, marketing, and other logistics.
CiviCRM can also be programmed to work with VoIP communication as well as real-time chats that occur through private messaging systems, making it versatile for any system. It is available for download absolutely free of cost and is utilized by millions of users across the globe.
- Enhances sales automation across multiple channels
- Creates, segments, schedules, and manages bulk email lists
- Creates reports utilizing over 40 standard report blueprints
- Automated report delivery to one or more recipients via e-mail
- Configurable and customizable user-friendly interface
- Robust accounting control and integration system
- Tracks complex multiple sequences of customer interactions or communications
- Designs effective emails using templates and personalization
- Prints reports across cases or for a single case
5. Fat-Free CRM
Fat-Free CRM is considered one of the best sales and marketing automation software with an open-source interface. This platform is designed to run on Ruby on Rails, which is a powerful script that is used widely worldwide for enterprise applications.
Fat-Free CRM Software helps in all-around sales development by relying on innovative techniques such as personalization, contact management, and customization. It is a boon for businesses that do not have the capability to invest heavily in their IT networks. The software has a myriad of multi-dimensional tools which enable it close and formalize deals via the World Wide Web.
Some of its varied features include group collaboration, campaign and lead management, contact listing, and opportunity management. The best and most appealing aspect for business users is that this software is available for download absolutely free of cost, thus minimizing costs for your company and enhancing bottom-line gains.
- Open Source and free to download
- Aids in the conversion of sales leads and opportunities
- Highly customizable to suit business requirements
- Organizes and maintains customer information
- Seamless management of customer contacts
- Manages activities such as meetings, employee tasks, phone calls, and follow-ups
- Simple-to-use and intuitive user interface
- Enables effective campaign and lead management
Zurmo is an ultra-favorite open source sale automation software that is mobile, social, and gamified in nature. Gaming mechanics, training, and guidance are effectively embedded in one holistic application so that a firm can accomplish critical goals.
It is a purely open-source application that is free of technical roadblocks and encourages developers to build meaningful customizations, plugins, and integrations that are tested and supported to suit business needs. It has a number of unique and innovative features that are regularly updated to reflect the best customer service possible.
The future updates with the firm do not interfere with the services that are already used by companies. The best part is that it is completely free and available for download from its website.
- Seamless management and integration of contacts
- Consolidated meetings, tasks, notes, and attachments all in one place
- Provides a 360-degree view of accounts
- Facilitates deal tracking by creating and managing opportunities
- Customizes saves and shares reports
- Meetings, Tasks, Notes, and Attachments all in one place
- Creates and send e-mail marketing campaigns
- Extensive documentation and Community Support
- Multiple Timezone support
Vtiger powerful sales development software platform is a wonderful tool and can be used to automate various aspects of business operations such as logistics and sales.
The workflow automation provided by Vtiger gives workers plenty of time to focus on other tasks that should be considered a priority in the office. It plays an important role in empowering sales teams with tools that enable them to know everything about their customers and build strong relationships. Vtiger CRM provides end-to-end sales cycle management and aids in lead generation, contact management, quotations, invoices, and support automation.
The software is an open-source, user-friendly interface and is available absolutely free of cost for a 15-day trial. A sales starter plan can then be purchased for Rs. 600 per user per month.
- Drive effective communication between cross-channel sales teams
- Seamless contact and opportunity management to enhance sales
- Group collaboration of tasks and activities
- Aids in email marketing by designing powerful campaigns
- Provides analytical, data-rich reports
- Enhances workflow automation
- User-friendly and updated customer portal
- Automated inventory and case management
SourceTap highly valued application is a highly flexible Sales Force Automation (SFA) tool that meets both the needs of sales managers and organizational goals.
The dynamic SourceTap software provides a powerful sales management system to improve a sales team’s productivity, allowing management to plan ahead of economic changes in order to effectively manage any market condition. The software makes available to sales representatives the information to develop accurate forecasts, seamlessly share data across sales teams, and configure products and services to meet the unique needs of each customer. It has a uniquely simple user interface that is designed to maximize productivity and support best practices across the entire sales organization.
A small number of users are entitled to use the Small Installation Commercial License, which is absolutely free of cost. A larger group of users will have to purchase a SourceTap CRM Commercial license which has several customizable pricing plans.
- Generates high accuracy sales forecasts
- Shortens and standardizes sales cycles
- Enables collaborative and consistent customer management
- Instant access to communication such as email, notes, calls, and resolutions
- Analyzes current and historical sales data
- Aids in lead conversion
- Customer and technical support by phone, chat, or email
OpenCRX is a novel and revolutionary sales cycle management solution that meets the necessities of organizations requiring multifunctional, enterprise-wide coordination of sales generation, sales fulfillment, marketing, and service activities to customers, partners, suppliers, or intermediaries.
The software is engineered to work with many popular applications and other utilities that are published by IT giants. The standard installer comes with Apache TomEE which allows installation with a few clicks on any operating system or cloud service supporting Java.
OpenCRX is the optimal tool for small to mid-sized companies that do not have deep pockets to invest in IT operations. It is an open-source Sales Force Automation Software, which means it is available to companies absolutely free of cost! It serves as a godsend for firms and aids in increasing the bottom-line profits, maximizing productivity, and saving critical time.
- 360° view of customers across contracts, activities, products, and status
- Sales lead and conversion generation
- Manages products, prices, and price lists in multiple currencies
- Coordinates workflow, tracks, and monitors project-related incidents and activities
- Syncs and manages e-mails, contacts, and calendars
- Highly customizable to fit individual user requirements
- Integrated account management
- Flexible pricing rules allow the implementation of any desired pricing algorithm
- Open Source and free to download.
Known for its multi-level assistance without costing you much, Bitrix24 is open-source sales automation software. Starting from communication to website designing, it takes care of everything. It is a great tool to never miss out on any sales event and business opportunity. You can easily integrate your emails with the calendar and the software will notify you as the event approaches.
The software offers four types of task dependencies which are FF, SS, FS, and SF. This facility makes sure that you finish up your tasks within the set timeline and resources. Its free version is available for 12 users at a time. The software also offers a virtual telephony facility. Its document library has WebDAV support for all universal access. The software brings internal and external communication over a single platform and enhances its dependability.
- Comes with app support.
- You are allowed to choose between on-premise and cloud-based software integration.
- Offers Intranet and private social network over a single platform.
- You can create unlimited groups with this.
- Offers customizable Kanban boards for tasks and projects.
- It allows you to create a full-fledged online product catalog.
- Free hosting.
- Can be upgraded to paid services later on.
11. Salesmate CRM
Salesmate CRM is award-winning free sales force automation software that helps to mitigate the risks and increase sales outputs. It automates the sales tasks such as follow-up calls, reminders, and demo schedules. At the same time, it also helps you achieve them on time.
With its iOS/Android-based app, you can easily track sales activity on the go. Its biggest advantage is a visual sales pipeline that helps end-user to gain an insight into every sales operation. Additionally, it offers you a shared inbox facility to improve the collaboration. You can also generate specific team inboxes and share the information privately.
- Filtered and segment-wise searching.
- Auto sales activity tracking.
- Can send bulk emails and SMSs.
- 2-way email sync.
- Insightful sales forecasts help you fabricate your sales strategies.
- The best option for SaaS-based start-ups.
- Offers in-app texting facility.
- Smart emails generation facility that makes email tracking an easy job.
Bizom is a data-driven sales force automation that leverages your daily sales operations by manifolds. The simple implementation of this dynamic software helps end-user to learn about the loopholes in sales strategies.
Sales forecasting is easy and accurate with this software. One can also generate sales motivators for the team and put in place them diligently. You can improve your sales figures by selling the products which are in high demand. The software does the proper market analysis and helps you identify your best-selling products. You can create a category wise product catalog and send order suggestions to vendors and customers. Along with the sales force automation, it offers distributing and retail management facilities as well.
- Easy-to-use interface and easy learning curve.
- Keep you posted about the progress of each sale with the activity dashboard.
- A great tool to generate digital collaterals.
- Social-media-supported sales gasification is possible with its help.
- Geotagging in orders is now possible.
- Easy data import and export.
- Click-to-dial feature for easy calling.
- It comes with the pre-designed beat and journey plans with geo-tagging.
If you are struggling to integrate sales and CRM together then amoCRM is your ultimate help. Offering a full suite of CRM and B2B leads management solutions, amoCRM can easily boost your sales figures. The software maintains a centralized database of your business which is accessible from anywhere.
A winner of the Experts’ Choice Award 2018, amoCRM delivers great service in revenue generation and lead management. It can be deployed as Cloud, SaaS, and Web-based. Its customer satisfaction algorithm feature is totally applauded worthy.
You can easily know about your customers’ issues and create remedial actions immediately. It is also possible to merge the duplicate entries and compress your database as per the need easily with this software. The software is also a great tool to sync and collect all the emails over a single platform.
- Various in-built social media messaging apps with users and group permission facility.
- Automated digital sales pipeline that improves core operations such as lead nurturing, feedback forms generation and performance tracking.
- Social media-based app interface that makes it a user-friendly tool.
- Full-email integration allows the end-user to auto-sync the clients’ email, generate event reminders in email, and send bulk email.
- One-click dialing solutions with activity reports.
- Free of cost cloud sync.
- You can limit the visit by blacklisting the IP addresses.
14. SAN SFE
SAN SFE is a free sales force automation software that takes care of all your pharmaceutical business needs. Powered by AI and enhanced by geotagging, the software gathers location-based information from your sales team. You can easily find out which marketing executive is operating in which area.
The software easily gathers the lead, nurtures them, and turns them into business opportunities. A blessing for pharma companies, this sales force automation software makes sure each territory is fully covered. The software also makes sure that you are tracking the performance of your team and acknowledging the performances.
One can easily do talent t acquisition in its pharmacy company by using this software. The software allows you to do customer-based field force optimization and distribution. So, you can allow more medical representatives in an area where the customer base is large.
- The software has a feature-rich iOS and Androids native app.
- You can increase your HCP engagement with physicians by using its SAN CLM facility.
- The software allows the user to create need-based geo-fencing in and around a particular territory.
- You will get instant alerts and notifications on your mobile phone.
- Detailed performance metrics to identify the performers
- SAN SFE can be customized as per business requirements and goals easily.
- Impressive graphical representation of your sales figures
- Easy email integration
- Quick sales target distribution
These open-source Sales Force Automation Software tools are sure to transform the way you are running your business, help you capitalize on sales, and can ensure that your firm will touch new heights. They are a sure-shot formula to success and need to be given a try for sure!